Founded in 1975, AgriSystems International has helped grow the Organic Food Industry for over 35 years.
It was one of the first private agribusiness consulting firms to address the needs and interests of growers, processors, and marketers of organic foods and other agricultural products worldwide, by assisting clients in qualifying their systems for Organic inspection and certification by a USDA Accredited independent third-party certifier of choice.
AgriSystems goal is to foster business partnerships that are socially and environmentally responsible, with a long-term view toward establishing Organic and Sustainable business integrity throughout the entire agricultural system, from farm to consumer.
ALESIA A. BOCK, Managing Director
- Recently completed the purchase of AgriSystems Int’l from LVOG, Inc.
- Passionate advocate for Organic Food production, as well as the promotion of local and sustainable agriculture.
- Over 20 years in the Food Industry, specializing in Quality Assurance Systems, as well as Regulatory & Nutritional Labeling requirements for both USDA and FDA products.
- Over 17 years at Kraft Foods, responsible for all North America Organic Program certifications for brands including Kraft, Boca, and Back to Nature.
- B.S. degree in Food Science from University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.
THOMAS B. HARDING, JR., Founder and Former President
- Current President of Lehigh Valley Organic Growers, Inc. (LVOG, Inc).
- Founded AgriSystems International, bringing over 40 years of expertise in Organic industry as a Farmer and Passionate Advocate.
- Founding member and past president of Organic Trade Association (OTA) and Organic Crop Improvement Association (OCIA) International.
- Past President and World Board member IFOAM (International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements).
- Co-founder and past President Institute for Alternative Agriculture (formerly Wallace Foundation).
- Appointed by Executive Office of the President of the United States to the Trade and Environment Policy Advisory Committee (TEPAC) as U.S. Trade Representative in Washington D.C.